From: Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [p2-dev] Where's p2?
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:59:34 -0500

Hello p2 community

I'm in the process of writing slides for our p2 tutorial at EclipseCon

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1327

On one of the slides, I'd like to mention that companies that are
shipping p2 based products.  So far I have
IBM
EclipseSource
Sonatype
Cloudsmith
WindRiver
Motorola
Genuitec

If you know of any other companies that should be added to the list,
please let me know. Or if you know of companies that are using p2  for
internal applications, that would be great too.

thanks,
Kim