Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming

On 02/24/2010 04:43 PM, Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:

I have the same problem with BooleanQuery that you have with MatchQuery - both kinds of queries are boolean.

Are these boolean queries?

 latest()
 limit(100)
 collect(iu | iu.requiredCapabilities).flatten().unique()

What about...

IsolationQuery - the answer can be determined in isolation

What is in isolation from what else? This is a valid boolean query:

translations['foobar'] == 'some value'

where the translations is a managed property provided by the queryable.

RelativeToCandidatesQuery - the answer depends on the candidates

I realize that second name is too long, but I would know exactly what it meant.

I'm confused. What is it that is relative to what else?

- thomas

Back to the top