[p2-dev] Re: [dash-dev] P2 ZIP Repos Cached

Last I checked, p2 doesn't do jar:http: ... it only does these:

http://path/to/dir/
file:/path/to/dir
jar:file:/path/to.zip

So, to work around this, Athena will precache a repositoryURL pointing at http://path/to.zip in the downloadsDir and internally convert the URL to a local pointer (jar:file:) instead of an http one. First build it fetches it, subsequent builds it checks for the zip locally first and if the timestamps are the same, it won't refetch it.

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Download the zip and then use the jar: URL, or even better, download the zip, unzip it and use a file:

Inactive hide details for David Carver ---10/12/2009 09:27:03 AM---What I'm trying to decide is if when using Athena, if I needDavid Carver ---10/12/2009 09:27:03 AM---What I'm trying to decide is if when using Athena, if I need to do a P2