Re: [p2-dev] Why is the director needed during install?

Hi Pascal,
That was interesting news.

My use-case is that I first aggregate a repository. The result of the aggregation is always a P2 repository. Seems to me, it would be beneficial if the aggregator could resolve this issue so that the resulting P2 repository is complete.

How would I do that? I guess I would start by looking for the partial IU's. But then what?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren