Re: [p2-dev] Using remote zip'd repos in p2

I did some more testing, and It's actually worse than that nick. It turns out that each time you restart Eclipse (and look at your repository) it will re-download the entire jar.  This is going to be a problem.

In the end, if we put other files (content / artifacts) beside the jar, then why not just expand the repos on the server?  I was just thinking that if could make zip'd repos work, then this would give us an easy way to make the results of a build available to users.

cheers,
ian