From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Henrik Lindberg
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:24 PM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] undeclared exception being thrown in 3.4.1

It means that the user canceled the operation. If it occurred without
user intervention then it is a bug.

In the latest 3.5, the use of OperationCanceledException as opposed to
returning IStatus.CANCEL is expected.
This fact should be documented (at least in methods that are provisional
API). If you find such omissions, please log an issue.

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx