Re: [p2-dev] Problem with Eclipse (3.4) P2 Update Manager

You can accomplish this by adding a reference in your site that refers to the site containing EMF. Your content.xml file would have something like this:

  <references size='2'>
    <repository url='' type='0' options='1'/>
    <repository url='' type='1' options='1'/>