[p2-dev] Henrik away...

Hi,
Next week (April 4-12) I will be away skiing in the far north of Sweden. I did not plan to read bugmail during this week, but I can be reached on email (although I may not respond as quickly as usual). If you want to get in touch with me (for some bugs, or just to ask what the weather is like above the polar circle), you can also reach me at +46705401445.

I will not be able to make the p2 call on Monday April 6.

I am practically done with the p2 issues I had assigned. I have a few small housekeeping/polish things left to do. So, if there are things where you think I can help out, I am available from April 13.

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top