Re: [p2-dev] No repository found containing...

Hi,
A possible cause could be that p2 looks for index files in a particular order, and once a particular index file has been selected, subsequent checks if the update site has been modified may not detect changes. (Have to search for the bug #, but this is being corrected). There is no issue if all index files gets touched when changes take place. (You would typically be hit by this issue if there is a stale site.xml that was loaded by a p2 client at some point.

Could that be the case here?