[p2-dev] Capabilities / Requirements in p2.inf

Recently, support to be able to describe a complete IU through the p2.inf has been added. However can this support also be used to:
- add a capability or a requirement to an IU being generated when the p2.inf is in a bundle for example?
- overwrite a capability or a requirement to an IU being generated?

For example I have a case where I would want an optional dependency to be marked as non greedy.

PaScaL

Back to the top