Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning p2 with p2?

Ok, thanks to all of you, I think I've got it now. Just one more
thing, is there a way to get the 'p2 disk layout' using standard
eclipse means (like, somewhere in the product export?), or would I
have to create and pack it up myself?

> Also note that external provisioning can be done while a system is running.

Should that read "can" or "can't"? Because from what I've heard, it's
always self-provisioning or provisioning of an external, non-running,
system. If it is indeed "can", how is the running system triggered to
update its enviroment? (by the way, in windows, bundles installed by
reference are locked and cannot be overwritten, wouldn't that be a
problem too?)

Thanks,
Fredrik.