[p2-dev] Explanation support released

I have just released in HEAD the first cut at our new support for explanations (the famous bug 200380). This support is based on a new version of SAT4J that has implemented the QuickXplain algorithm.
The code is not completely integrated with the UI and I will do this tomorrow. There are a few others things that I need to address such as the dependency on java 5 but it may have to wait until post M6.

The reason for releasing it now is to get as much feedback as possible around the speed and memory consumption and validate the approach on real use cases.

When you are updating your workspace, you will have to load a new version of SAT4J from orbit from the v2_1_0 branch.
I have updated the map files and the psf files with the appropriate bundles.

PaScaL

Back to the top