[p2-dev] A somewhat unusual request for errors

Hi,
I am working on improving error messages from exceptions during transfer, and I am looking for an easy way to test error message generation against real errors from a web site. Has anyone heard of a site that can be used for testing? - i.e. a site that is capable of returning all the error codes - i.e. I want to get a 500 on something like http://somewhere/500.html etc...

I tried googling, but got too much static...

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top