[p2-dev] How to build the 3.4.2 release?

Whenever I do an installation from within the 3.4.2 RC2 release, the
"config.ini" and "bundles.info" files get written out with the
relative path to the bundle pool stripped out (I haven't seen any of
these issues with the 3.5 release).  I'm looking to deploy an internal
Eclipse release of 3.4.2 but I'll need to either fix this or abandon
the use of bundle pools.  Can someone direct me on where to find the
Release_2_1 stream, so I can start poking around?

Thanks,
Terry Parker

Back to the top