Re: [p2-dev] Platform agnostic profile

Hi Pascal,
Just wanted to say thanks. I have now rewritten the Buckminster p2 materializer inspired from what I found in the Repo2Runtime class. As you suspected, the approach taken in the tool turned out to be a good fit since Bucky already had the resolution made. All that was left to do was to register all involved repositories and perform the collect phase.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

In the repo massaging tool, we do not create a profile. There is no need for it.
My question is why do you need a profile anyway in this case?

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---02/10/2009 10:43:30 AM---Hi Pascal and Helmut,  Very interesting. I understand theThomas Hallgren ---02/10/2009 10:43:30 AM---Hi Pascal and Helmut, Very interesting. I understand the issue with platform specific install handl

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

02/10/2009 10:43 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Platform agnostic profile

Back to the top