RE: [p2-dev] plugins folder provisioning

Yes that's right. The same mechanism is also used for .link files and cases where someone is messing with platform.xml.
One thing to keep in mind is that the dropins support is there primarily to ensure we have a backwards compatibility story. As an install gets more complex you really should use the "director" (either in-process with the UI or out of process with the director app).
>From what I've seen, without it your install is going to be increasingly brittle in the face of anything else getting installed.
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Warren_Paul---01/16/2009 11:47:52 AM---Hi Simon,Warren_Paul---01/16/2009 11:47:52 AM---Hi Simon,

Warren_Paul@xxxxxxx

<p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/16/2009 11:47 AM

RE: [p2-dev] plugins folder provisioning

Hi Simon,

Sure.

So reconciler.dropins handles "plugins" folder provisioning as well as "dropins" folder?

_Paul