Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO OnRamp on May 26th : Mercedes-Benz TI vision of FOSS

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION:OSPO OnRamp : Vision of FOSS @Mercedez Benz TI \nDate and Time - May 26\, 2023 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM\nVenue - https://bbb.opencloud.lu/rooms/flo-iof-4xr-orc/join\nhe OSPO OnRamp meeting series provides an open\, neutral and friendly forum\, low-threshold entry point to exchange and learn about the basics of how to set up an Open Source Program Office and get started with open source.\n\nThis month\, we will welcome Wolfgang Gehring who's FOSS Ambassador & OSPO Lead at Mercedes-Benz-TI. He'll tell the story of their Free and #OpenSource #Sofware (aka #FOSS) journey they started about 6 years ago.\n\n📅 May 26st\, 2023\n⏰ 10:30-12:00 am CEST\n▶️ https://bbb.opencloud.lu/rooms/flo-iof-4xr-orc/join\n\nIt's open to all with no registration in a safe environment. Just come and grab a seat.\n\nAt Mercedes-Benz\, they decided that they don’t want to “just use FOSS”\, but to fully embrace all aspects of it. This means they needed a dedicated Open (and Inner) Source strategy and an Open Source Program Office – but first\, they had to define what it really means to “embrace FOSS”. Come with our speaker of the month\, Wolfgang\, on their journey which started about 6 years ago. He'll show you what we learned\, what the crucial points were in implementing the strategy\, and what they wish they had already known at the beginning.\n
DTSTART:20230526T083000Z
DTEND:20230526T100000Z
LOCATION:https://bbb.opencloud.lu/rooms/flo-iof-4xr-orc/join
SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=en-us:OSPO OnRamp : Vision of FOSS @Mercedez Benz TI