Re: [ospo.zone] Updates on the OSPO Alliance

Hello everyone, and Thank you Boris!

I wanted to express my gratitude for the warm welcome extended to us.
It's a privilege to be part of this organization and have the opportunity to contribute to its mission.
I look forward to meeting all of you and collaborating with you in the near future.
Best regards,

Thomas