Re: [ospo.zone] Add some resources to ospo.zone

Hi Boris,

I would be happy to do that, thanks for the suggestion!

Best,
Jan

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 8:31 AM Boris Baldassari <boris.baldassari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hiho Jan,

The resources have been added to the website. Thank you for your contribution!

For what I can see, both topics (gamification and development best practices) would be a great fit for one of our OnRamp meeting, occurring every 3rd Friday of the month. Would you consider a presentation of your contributions to the community one of those days?

Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289