[ospo.zone] OSPO OnRamp - Invitation for our next meeting January 20th

Dear OSPO OnRamp Community,

It's not too late to wish you a Happy New Year and successful OSPOs šŸ„‚

We will have our next OSPO OnRamp meeting series next Friday.Ā

January 20th at 10:30-12:00 CET

Security will be at the heart of this session, and furthermoreĀ  the security of your Open Source Software Supply Chain.

After Mikael Barbero, Head of Security of the Eclipse Foundation, will review the various threats targeting the Open Source Software Supply Chain that could lead to attacks such as unpatched software vulnerabilities, 0-days, typo-squatting, dependency confusion, impersonation, hypocrite commits, compromise of code repositories, build servers, or package mirrors.
Of course, he will also give an overview of the industry current best practices and the risk mitigation frameworks that emerge. All along the talk, he will provide tips and tricks on how OSPO can help and participate in securing the supply chain of their Open Source Software and concretely what the Eclipse Foundation is doing to help the Eclipse Projects with those issues.

Please spread the word in your communities. Looking forward to seeing and talking to you Friday 20th. Please note that the link to connect has changed. We are now using another instance of BigBlueButton ā–¶ļø https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/flo-iof-4xr-orc

P.S: Meeting link and meeting details as usual at the OPSO OnRamp website at https://ospo.zone/onramp/

P.P.S You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here: https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics
--Ā
Florent Zara