[ospo.zone] Welcome Meshed Insights to the OSPO Alliance

Dear all,

Please join me in welcoming Meshed Insights, represented by SImon Phipps, as a new member of the OSPO Alliance.

Simon is one of the co-authors of the Position paper of the OSPO Alliance, and a strong supporter of the initiative.

PS: We have received a number of Letters of Support since the announcement, and we'll catch-up with onboarding the different organisations in the coming days.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top