Re: [osgi-users] Any current hub of activity for OSGI discussion?

 I recently published the following tutorial.

https://vogella.com/blog/build-rest-services-with-osgi-jakarta-rs-whiteboard/

I create the projects kind of manually with Maven and provide some snippets especially for the dependency management.

Although I use Eclipse as IDE, the projects are plain Maven. So you should be able to use any IDE.

Hope it helps.