Re: [osgi-users] JAX-RS Exception mapper issue

Mark,

Thank you so much, I owe you a beer, and a German one at that.

Alain

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 9:27 AM Mark Hoffmann <m.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alain,

if I am not wrong, you return the Exception in the resource instead of thowing it. When you return something, it first runs through the message body writer first before the execption mapper is called. If this entity cannot be handles from a message body writer, you get exactly this error.

Whereas the exception mapper is called for thown exceptions.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark