[osgi-dev] Specification committee call 16th August

Hi all,

I’m afraid that I will be unable to join the specification call next week and must send my apologies.

As per my actions from last week I have updated the Type Safe Events 1.1 design branch with the changes we discussed. This includes API and specification changes. Assuming that we are happy to continue with the update the next steps would be to identify people to implement the new compliance tests and to provide an updated implementation. Ideally different people would perform both of these tasks. The current implementation in Apache Aries should be relatively easy to update as the changes are not overly large, but a different implementation could be used if preferred.

Best Regards,

Tim

Back to the top