Re: [osgi-dev] [technology-pmc] Committer Election for Stefan Bischof on OSGi(R) Specification Project has started

The nomination statement in a committer election should provide links to contributions.

GitHub makes this pretty easy. The candidate's contribution record is here.

The next time that you run an election, please include links in the nomination statement.

I believe that the election is otherwise well-formed and should proceed. I eagerly await the results of the vote.

Wayne