[osgi-dev] is AllServiceListener called with ServiceEvent of Type MODIFIED_ENDMATCH

Hi,

1.

is AllServiceListener called with ServiceEvent of Type MODIFIED_ENDMATCH ?

I would say yes, but i am a bit curios about the explicit naming of "
registered, modified, unregistering" in the javadoc. Sure , a service is modified and the MODIFIED_ENDMATCH only says something about the filter of the listener. But I could not fully convince myself. And this list needs more attention ;-)

```

JavaDoc:

 * {@code AllServiceListener} objects are called with a {@code ServiceEvent}
 * object when a service is registered, modified, or is in the process of
 * unregistering.
```

2.
is there any case where is is useful to use a UnfilteredServiceListener when registering  the listener without a filter?

Thank you and best regards
Stefan Bischof

Back to the top