[os-gov-dev] Landing Page

Hello all,

Thank you to Boris for creating a pad to start drafting language for our landing page!

I've added some content and am changing the subject of this email in hopes that it will increase the visibility to folks who expressed interest in creating a core space we could share to engage with people we don't know directly.  Hooray outreach! Please take a look and drop in your ideas.

Thank you all,
~Beth