Re: [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20131017-2230

I don't understand the server test failure. It looks to me like a problem with the test that Anthony already released a fix for. The failure doesn't seem possible based on the code that was in master at the time of the build. Anthony can you sanity check my assessment here.. if I'm right it could be a problem with the build itself.

john

From:        e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        10/17/2013 11:03 PM
Subject:        [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20131017-2230
Sent by:        orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See here for the build results: I20131017-2230
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 417877 - Can still get the 'raw' content of the workspace directory (FIXED)
+ Bug 419530 - creating git repo with invalid name can make Git Repositories page unusable (NEW)
+ Bug 419602 - [server] Exception when project name is a URL (FIXED)
+ Bug 419607 - main Shell page navigation link should not specify a destination (FIXED)
+ Bug 419705 - Forbidden git-log access (FIXED)
+ Bug 419743 - Sidebar nav should not display nag message on empty root folder (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.client.git
org.eclipse.orion.client.ui
org.eclipse.orion.server.core