Re: [openmq-dev] openmq #608 - Update copyright messages used in MQAdmin GUI and CLIs

Hi,

I have unfortunately no answer at all, and would indeed suggest contacting EMO. There was somewhat of a difficult issues with two licenses being present for the Servlet API types (not dual licensed, actually two licenses), and they helped me out as well.

Kind regards,
Arjan