Re: [openmq-dev] About PR #609 - final javax->jakarta in comments

I approved this. Wasn't sure if you wanted it merged before or after we complete the M2 release. Let me know if you would like me to merge it now, or if you have permission now, go ahead and click merge yourself! (Yay! congrats! And thank you for stepping up!)

-- Ed