Re: [openmq-dev] Release tracking for OpenMQ

Piotr,

I'm pleased to nominate you for committer to Open MQ.

I'll kick off the election now.

-- Ed

On 10/8/2020 1:35 AM, Piotr Żygieło wrote:
I notice there is no Release set up for Open MQ. I believe that a new
release record should be created, in preparation to support the
forthcoming Jakarta EE 9 release.
Related: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eclipse.org/lists/openmq-dev/msg00047.html__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!MPvYtLYOZdY4oCEquMlqIGuhfHCH6tc14bvbF_8XJ2CWWXQiKuK8Dz9dPGS-RsY$

Any comments?
I still have some questions unanswered regarding the final release,
mainly regarding references to Oracle and no EF.
For example
- https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/issues/535*issue-655180341__;Iw!!GqivPVa7Brio!MPvYtLYOZdY4oCEquMlqIGuhfHCH6tc14bvbF_8XJ2CWWXQiKuK8Dz9dCbR7SVA$  -
mentions only Oracle copyright and no EF. Is that what EF wants in the
final product?
- https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/issues/533__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!MPvYtLYOZdY4oCEquMlqIGuhfHCH6tc14bvbF_8XJ2CWWXQiKuK8Dz9dVXxHJgI$
- https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/search?l=Java&q=*22Oracle*GlassFish*28tm*29*Server*MQ**A22__;JSslJSsrKyU!!GqivPVa7Brio!MPvYtLYOZdY4oCEquMlqIGuhfHCH6tc14bvbF_8XJ2CWWXQiKuK8Dz9dCTEwVRk$
- Javadocs bundled in zip also use "Oracle GlassFish(tm) Server"

It might be ok, I don't know.

Back to the top