Re: [openmq-dev] Review request

How do you even find out who the committers are?

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger

On 3/4/2020 5:22 AM, Jonathan Coustick wrote:
Hello,

Could a committer please review the open pull requests on Github
(https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/pulls)? They have been open
since November last year, and no committer has approved or requested
changes to any of them.

Jonathan