Re: [openmdm-wg-members] Introducing openMDM to openADx

All, we would be happy to host the workshop in our Zwingenberg office.

Liebe Grüsse/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
+49 177 449 0460

Am 18.12.2019 um 13:31 schrieb Hans-Dirk Walter <hans-dirk.walter@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear colleagues,

yesterday Andreas Riexinger introduced the various activities of openADx to the openMDM SC. After this very interesting presentation and some discussions we concluded that it would be worth to explain in more detail what openMDM is about and how it works to the openADx guys. We plan to organise a one-day workshop with members of both working groups for this purpose and to discuss how openMDM might help to store simulation data for AD.

All openMDM-working group-members are invited to take part at this event. As first step we want to ask you whether you are interested in joining. We have not yet fixed date and location. Thus, please return to me if you would like to take part at this workshop (meaning physically not only virtually). After I have collected your reply I will start to look for date and location. The goal is to meet end of January.

Please return to me until January 7th.

Best regards,
Hans-Dirk

Karakun AG