From: open-measured-data-wg-sc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:open-measured-data-wg-sc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Mueller
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 2:58 PM
To: Steering committee private list <open-measured-data-wg-sc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; openmdm-wg-members@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [open-measured-data-wg-sc] Rooms for Meeting on August 1, 2018

Hi there,

just following up on an earlier email regarding our annual members meeting.

I want to advise you that I have reserved a room block in the hotel where we’ll host the meeting.

The hotel will release the block in a week from now.

So please book your rooms this week

HOTEL absolute ****

Golfparkallee 2

64579 Gernsheim-Allmendfeld

Tel.: +49 (0) 6157 95891 0

Fax: +49 (0) 6157 95891 891

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director, Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 8606413

Back to the top