Re: [openhw.safety-security] S&S TG monthly meeting April-2024

Hi all,

I would like to cancel tomorrow's meeting. Unfortunately, I'm overloaded these weeks (and I will be until coming Tuesday). Hence why I'm writing at 2am local time. Also, I wanted to bring Sebastien Jacq, and other people interested in lockstep implementations to review alternative designs and assess if other people may be interested in something different to what Sebastien presented last month. However, Sebastien is on vacations this week, if I'm not mistaken.

Now you know: coming month we will have a thematic session on lockstep designs, and whether new realizations for CVA6 or other cores are needed.

Sorry about the cancellation and the short notice.

Regards,

Jaume