[openhw.mwg] November 2022 - OpenHW Group Marketing Updates/ Opportunities

Hello OpenHW Group Members,

Please see below for info on upcoming events, a few reminders and marketing opportunity updates from the OpenHW Group:

Monthly Marketing Working Group (MWG) Meetings

As a reminder, we have monthly member marketing meetings for updates the first week of every month. Marketing representatives should reach out to be added to our mailing list, and once added they will be invited to these monthly meetings.

Our next MWG meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 6 at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST.  A meeting notice will be send to your calendar if you are on the MWG mailing list.   For those who missed the last MWG call, you may find a link to the PowerPoint presentation here.

Conferences/Tradeshows:

RISC-V Summit 2022 | San Jose, California | December 13-14:

We will be exhibiting in-person (Booth PG1) with participating members (AWS, Ashling, CEA, Crypto Quantique, Embecosm, Imperas, Intel Pathfinder for RISC-V, Thales,) on December 13th and 14th at the San Jose Convention Center, and online via our virtual booth from December 11 – 15.

We will also be supporting additional members that are exhibiting separately! These include: Ashling, Codasip, Imperas, Imagination Technologies, and XMOS. (IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are one of these members exhibiting separately, we have prepared a complimentary “OpenHW Group member” sign for you to display in your booth during exhibition.). Please see below for information on staff + member speaking sessions during the RISC-V Summit. You can find the complete event schedule HERE. All OpenHW Group demo times will be displayed in our booth during exhibition.

Member Face-To-Face Meeting | San Jose, California | December 15

The F2F meeting will be held on Thursday, December 15 for all TGs and projects with a TWG/MWG/All Member plenary session at the end of the day. If you plan to attend, please email Duncan Bees duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Michelle Clancy michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to register.

F2F meeting details:

·         8:00 AM – 5:30 PM – Breakfast starts at 8Agenda will be posted prior to the meeting

·         San Jose Marriott (301 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113)

·         Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and coffee/tee will be provided. Vegetarian options will be available.

·         Self-parking is available, rates may vary

Embedded World 2023 | Nuremburg, Germany | March 14-16

OpenHW Group will be participating at Embedded World 2023 with a joint Pavilion shared with the Eclipse Foundation. The Pavilion will offering members kiosks and speaking opportunities in the Pavilion theater. OpenHW Group Kisoks @ Embedded World 2023 $8,000.US.  More kiosk information that can be found HERE.

If you are interested in participating with a kiosk please contact me at michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as soon as possible.

Social Media Through OpenHW Group:

As a member, you have the ability to reach out to our followers on Twitter and LinkedIn! Make sure that you’ve followed us on social platforms and encourage others to, as well!   Please use our social media form for submitting social media requests. We ask that you submit your social media for posting at least one week prior to the requested posting date. All posts must abide by our social media guidelines.

When posting on social media regarding current OpenHW Group projects, or related topics, please use the following:

@openhwgroup; @riscv; #opensource; #corev; #riscv; #openhwgroup

Monthly Blogs:

Our monthly OpenHW Group newsletters are distributed to over 1,500 (and growing) opt-in subscribers. We ask each member to submit a blog that will be posted on the OpenHW website, promoted on social media and featured in our monthly newsletters. Blog guidelines can be found here, and blogs should be submitted to michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

OpenHW TV – Season 3:

OpenHW TV previous episodes are on demand on our website, including our most recent October episode! We are always looking for members to participate in future episodes of OpenHW TV.

RISC-V Summit Member presentations:

Tuesday, December 13

Time (PST)

Event Type

Title

Speaker(s)

Location

10:00 AM

Presentation

Improving RISC-V Quality with Verification Standards and Advanced Methodologies

Simon Davidmann, CEO at Imperas Software, Verification Task Group Chair at OpenHW Group

Hall 3

10:50 AM

Presentation

Avoiding Murphy’s Law and Satan’s Law Without Selling Your Soul

Ron Black, CEO, Codasip

Hall 3

11:30 AM

Demo

Facilitating Trusted Application Migration to RISC-V

Xiaoxia Cui, Alibaba

Exhibit Hall – Demo Theater

12:30 PM

Panel

Building a Scalable RISC-V Software Ecosystem

John Hengeveld, Intel (and other featured panelists)

Hall 3

12:30 PM

Presentation

Proving RISC-V Security Model Compliance with SESIP

Eve Atallah, NXP Semiconductors

Grand Ballroom C

12:30 PM

Presentation

Using RISC-V in Heterogeneous Solutions to Solve Compute Challenges Presented in the Automotive Industry

Naresh Gangadharan Menon, Imagination Technologies

Grand Ballroom B

1:00 PM

Demo

RISC-V Cloud Lab

Ligang Zhang, Alibaba

Exhibit Hall – Demo Theater

1:30 PM

Demo

RISC-V Models for Verification, Software Development and Architectural Exploration

Larry Lapides, Imperas Software Ltd.

Exhibit Hall – Demo Theater

2:15 PM

Presentation

Is RISC-V HPC? RISC-V is HPC!

John Davis, Barcelona Supercomputing Center

Grand Ballroom B

2:15 PM

Presentation

Progress in Porting Android onto RISC-V: Testing, Performance and Open Source

Mao Han, Alibaba

Grand Ballroom A

2:40 PM

Presentation

Introducing the Highest Performance RISC-V Development Board: Next Generation SiFive HiFive

Nikhil Krishna Gopalakrishna, Intel (and other featured speakers)

Hall 3

3:05 PM

Panel

It Takes a Village…to Build an Ecosystem

Peter Lewin, Imagination Technologies (and other featured panelists)

Hall 3

3:30 PM

Demo

RISC-V Dual Lock-step Implementation for Safety and Security Applications

Paul Elliot, Codasip

Exhibit Hall – Demo Theater

4:20 PM

Presentation

The New Verification Ecosystem that Supports RISC-V Verification for all Adopters

Lee Moore, Imperas Software (and other featured speakers)

Grand Ballroom C

Wednesday, December 14

Time (PST)

Event Type

Title

Speaker(s)

Location

10:15 AM

Presentation

RISC-V Spotlight

Shreyas Derashri, VP of Compute, Imagination Technologies

Hall 3

12:35 PM

Presentation

RISC-V LR/SC Forward Guarantee

Ren Guo, Alibaba

Grand Ballroom A

1:40 PM

Demo

Introduction to RISC-V Verification with the Open Standard RVVI (RISC-V Verification Interface

Aimee Sutton, Imperas Software Ltd.

Exhibit Hall – Demo Theater

2:45 PM

Presentation

Advance the Performance Analysis on RISC-V

Fei Wu + Jiangang Duan, Intel

Grand Ballroom C

2:45 PM

Presentation

RISC-V and the Elf: A Story About Randomization for Safe and Secure Critical Systems

Leonidas Kosmidis, Barcelona Supercomputing Center

Hall 3

3:10 PM

Presentation

MiniFloat-NN: A RISC-V ISA Extension for Low-Precision NN Training

Luca Bertaccini, ETH Zürich

Grand Ballroom C

4:00 PM

Presentation

The Continuum of RISC-V Compliance and Verification Testing

Simon Davidmann, Imperas Software (and other featured speakers)

Grand Ballroom C

Thank you for your valued membership and please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for the OpenHW Group marketing activities.

Best Regards,

--

Michelle Clancy Fuller

Director of Marketing