[openhw.mwg] August OpenHW Group Marketing Opportunities for Members

Hello, OpenHW Group Members,

Please see below for a few reminders and marketing opportunity updates from the OpenHW Group:

Monthly Marketing Working Group (MWG) Meetings

As a reminder, we have monthly member marketing meetings (say that five times fast!) for updates on the first Wednesday of the month. Marketing representatives should reach out to be added to our mailing list, and once added they will be invited to these monthly meetings. Our next MWG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 7 at 8:00 AM PDT/11:00 AM EDT.

For those who missed the last MWG call, you may find a link to the PowerPoint presentation here.

Marketing Working Group (MWG) Mailing List

If you have not already, please send your marketing representative’s contact information to michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or have them self-signup via the link provided here. We will add them to our email distribution list for updates on marketing opportunities, our monthly newsletter, and to invite them to our monthly marketing group meeting (MWG).

Conferences/Tradeshows:

We are beginning to look at options for participation at the RISC-V Summit in December 2022, as well as looking at an OpenHW Pavilion for our members to exhibit at Embedded World 2023. As these are both still tentative, we will follow up with more information in an additional email for those who are interested.

Are you presenting at an upcoming conference, summit or tradeshow talking about your latest CORE-V projects or OpenHW Group-related topics? Submit the conference, date, company, presentation title and speaker information to be listed on our members’ events page. We will also add your submitted event information to our monthly newsletter! Please submit your event requests here.

Social Media Through OpenHW Group:

As a member, you have the ability to reach out to our followers on Twitter and LinkedIn! Make sure that you’ve followed us on social platforms and encourage others to, as well!

Please use our social media form for submitting social media requests. We ask that you submit your social media for posting at least one week prior to the requested posting date. All posts must abide by our social media guidelines.

When posting on social media regarding current OpenHW Group projects, or related topics, please use the following:

@openhwgroup; @riscv; #opensource; #corev; #riscv; #openhwgroup

Monthly Blogs:

Our monthly OpenHW Group newsletters are distributed to over 1,500 (and growing) opt-in subscribers. We ask each member to submit a blog that will be posted on the OpenHW website, promoted on social media and featured in our monthly newsletters. Blog guidelines can be found here, and blogs should be submitted to michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

OpenHW TV – Season 3:

OpenHW TV is in full swing! We have previous episodes on demand on our website, and we are gearing up to premiere and showcase our special summer episodes, featuring time “on the road” at Embedded World 2022 and DAC 2022. We are always looking for members to participate in future episodes of OpenHW TV. The episodes are one hour long, with presentations pre-recorded and a live Q&A session to follow via Zoom. If you have a specific topic you would like to cover on OpenHW TV, please let me know and can put a schedule together. Final episodes are promoted via email, social media, and posted on OpenHW TV on-demand after the scheduled episode airs. Members are encouraged to promote and share the on-demand episode!

Next Episode: On the Road at Embedded World: The New CORE-V MCU DevKit (Register here!)

Date/Time: August 25, 2022 at 8:00 AM PDT/11:00 AM EDT

Miscellaneous News:

Exciting news – the USPTO has granted full registration of both the OpenHW Group and CORE-V marks. As such, all of our logos have been updated to reflect this. When using our logo online, in print, etc., please make sure that you are using the most updated logos with the registered ® symbol included! We have also updated our PowerPoint template with corresponding logos and ask that you utilize the most recent template on our Google drive, rather than any old versions you may have in your possession. If you have any questions about these updates, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your valued membership and please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for the OpenHW Group marketing activities.

Best Regards,

--

Michelle Clancy

Director of Marketing