Re: [openhw-asia-wg] Opportunity for technical presentations at Embedded World (Shanhgai) - please reply ASAP

Hello Duncan,

Indeed, this is a great opportunity. We (ISCAS and RT-Thread) intend to participate and give a presentation. The topic is "Adapt Open Source Operating System RT-Thread to OpenHW Core-V-MCU". (Chinese: 开源操作系统RT-Thread适配OpenHW Core-V-MCU).

Regards,
Mingjie

在 2023年3月20日,上午9:55,duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 写道:

Hello AWG members

OpenHW Group is organizing a technical session presenting OpenHW/ RISC-V projects at the upcoming Embedded World conference at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center from June 14-16.

This session will comprise three technical presentations on development of OpenHW technology. The presenters should be physically present at the conference. Any of our projects would be suitable presentation topics, with a thematic focus on embedded systems. The focus should be on the open-source projects and technology, not on product promotion. The languages of this conference are Chinese and English.

To have a sense of the focus of the conference, other sessions are listed here

I think this is a great opportunity for Asian regional members to present work they are driving within OpenHW Group. Could you please let me know as soon as possible if you may be interested in presenting one of these three presentations, and the topic of course?

Thank you!
Duncan

Duncan Bees
Vancouver, Canada