[openhw-asia-wg] Agenda for AWG meeting April 8/9

Hello OpenHW Asia Working Grouping Members. For Chinese colleagues, I wish you Qing Ming An Kang.

The current agenda for the AWG meeting of April 8 17:30 PDT/ April 9 8:30 Chinese time:

  • Marketing. Wei Wu/ Danny Hua:
    • Presentation of Marketing/Ecosystem events in China during 2022 at which AWG / OpenHW Group can promote activities

  • Work planning. The AWG draft work program is here.  All AWG members are invited to volunteer to lead the work in the following areas.
    • Open-source Processor roadmap
    • Accelerator roadmap
    • Processor Benchmarking Methods
    • SW roadmap supporting open-source processor
    • Interface IP roadmap
    • Design and Verification Methods
    • Marketing/Ecosystem outreach

If you are interested to do so, please let me know and state your interest in our meeting.

Also, let me know if you can make a presentation on one of these topics at our meeting:

  • Steering Committee nominations
    • We have 3 nominations for as seen in AWG Members and Interests. Further nominations are invited. I propose the following schedule
      • April 23 – AWG Steering Committee nominations close
      • Voting by AWG members to elect Steering Committee from April 24.
      • Announce AWG Steering Committee May  7

  • Please let me know of any further agenda items!

Best regards

Duncan Bees

Vancouver, Canada

Director, Technical Programs