Re: [openadx] New OpenADx Member -> EclipseSource

Cool stuff, welcome on Board!!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 18.10.2019 um 08:30 schrieb Riexinger Andreas (CC-AD/PRM-P) <Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Everyone,

it is a great pleasure to announce, that our OpenADx working group is growing!

I would like to welcome our new member EclipseSource!

The representative of EclipseSource in the working group will be Jonas Helming.

You can meet us at the EclipseCon in Ludwigsburg, 21st – 24th October 2019!

Looking forward working with you!

Best,
Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49  711  811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller