Re: [openadx] openADx and Pegasus project

Hi Soleila,

I am not speaking for all of openADX, but would like to point out the following:

* I have followed Pegasus loosely, right now it seems that from the final presentations it is hard to discern what the Pegasus tool chain is and how it is available.

* openADX announced that Cloe is in review for open sourcing.

So it seems that there's quite a few differences on what is to be achieved and how.

Regards,

Andreas