[open-measured-data-wg] Submit a Talk at OCX 2024

Dear Community:

We're thrilled to announce the upcoming
Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, set to take place in Mainz, Germany from 22-24 October! This flagship event is a gathering of our vibrant communities, offering a rich program of tutorials, sessions, and invaluable networking opportunities. As valued members of the Eclipse Foundation community, we're excited to invite you to participate and make OCX an unforgettable experience.

Call for Papers Now Open!

Do you have insights, experiences, or innovations to share? We're currently accepting submissions for the general conference and our collocated events. Submit your proposal now and be part of shaping the OCX 2024 agenda. Here are the submission deadlines:

  • Early bird: 31 May 2024

  • Final deadline: 10 June 2024

Submit your proposal now

Spread the Word with Our Marketing Toolkit

We need your help to spread the word and make OCX 24 a resounding success! To assist you in your outreach efforts, we've put together a comprehensive Marketing Toolkit. Inside, you'll find ready-to-use social media copy, an email blurb, a social graphic, and a virtual background. Feel free to customize and share these resources within your networks to maximize our collective impact.

Your support and participation are crucial in making OCX 2024 an inclusive and enriching event for all.

Let's come together to celebrate community, innovation, and collaboration!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube