Re: [oniro-wg] [Call for Proposals] Virtual IoT and Edge Days 2023

Hi everyone.

This is a reminder to submit your proposals for Virtual IoT and Edge Days 2023 as soon as possible. The CFP will close on March 31, 2023

For more details and a link to the proposal form, please go to this page:

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager and Evangelist — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder