[oniro-wg] Wiki structure and hierarchy in the Oniro-WG

Hello,

This is a proposal for a new Oniro-WG wiki structure and adjustment. The idea stems from
the talks we've had internally on possible improvements on this.

The major advancement would be:
1. One, high level, root wiki in the "Oniro WG" (group id:569). This would be an entry point and would
  Contain a short introductory text with necessary pointers to other underlying wikis
2. Multiple pointed-by-the-root wikis, managed by appropriate committees like specifications (id:639),
  marketing (id:638), etc
3. Each committee would care about its own wiki from now on

In that way we would:
a) Ease community access to information about each of the area
b) Maintain and have a standard for data format, tools used, etc
c) Hopefully, stimulate growth of this area a bit
d) Have one entry point to our wiki system

Please feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions or risks for the above.

Best regards,
Sebastian Serewa

Back to the top