[oniro-wg] MoM - Oniro WG Steering Committee 2022wk21

Dear Oniro ecosystem members,

## MoM Oniro Steering Committee 2022wk21

please find the Minutes of Meeting (MoM), approved on 2022-06-23.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/2022-mom-oniro-wg-sc/
eclipse-oniro-wg-steering-committee-agenda-mom-2022wk21.md

Please find on gitlab the approved minutes from previous meetings.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/2022-mom-oniro-wg-sc

### MoM key points

"Agenda: recurring topics

Evaluation of our progress against the Program Plan.
Contingencies
Oniro Platform Release Roadmap initiatives approvals

Assessment: monthly
Approval: bi-monthly

QPR: quarterly

All committees together for an hour: a analysis and reporting and discussion.
Open to anyone.
Quarterly Program review instead of B=business?

Agustin outlines the proposal and its pace. The proposal is slightly adjusted
to have a more natural flow. A tentative version is placed at https://
gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-
oniro-wg/-/blob/main/resources_documentation_presentations/Oniro-meetings-
timeline.pdf
In a couple of weeks Agustin will come up with a final proposal.

IT migration plan
EF has increased capacity and it's time to proceed with migration from Huawei
to EF.
Priorities need to be established.
Document is planned to be socialized next week.
On the compliance toolchain Carlo raises the issue that the expertise is
uncanny and needs to be well planned and urges a meeting to verify how much.

Resolutions

Last meeting minutes, commit # 34c4e278, are approved.

AoB  (Open Floor)
None tabled

Oniro WG SC All Members Meeting minutes
Opens at 15.33

Progress against Program Plan 2022 (recurrent)
There is now sponsorship agreement from Huawei and EF is going to be main
sponsor of SFSCon, rather than Huawei.

Oniro Platform Release Roadmap highlights
Davide outlines. Alpha on June 6, we'll have a view over what we are able to
achieve, prioritize and deprioritize features.
The main issue coming form Meta-harmony. The main job is consolidating the
heterogeneous environment that OH is operating on, better said than done.
Currently it should work on any board on any version of the kernels.

EclipseCon 2022 - Agustin. 5 minutes
The Wiki starts to be populated with proposals already submitted and on their
way. Call For Papers is not going very well, only one submission by far to
meet the early bird. After the chances to be approved are less. We urge to
submit more talks ASAP.
Quick run through of the other organizational points.

AoB  (Open Floor)
None tabled"

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation