Re: [oniro-wg] [oniro-wg-marketing-committee] IOTSWC

Hello Chiara,

On Friday, March 25, 2022 10:24:10 AM CET Chiara DelFabbro wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> For everyone’s reference please see all the updates related to IOTSWC here:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-s
> tage-oniro/-/wikis/Events/IOTSWC
> Should you have any further comment or request please do not hesitate to
> reach out to me or Dony.

On a side note...

I believe I have not advertised it enough but we do have a marketing mailing
list at Oniro that is open to anyone.

The idea is to have there the discussions and informal/intermediate
announcement around marketing topics there, so:
* People interested in marketing can reduce the amount of mailing lists they
track.
* People only interested in major marketing actions only see less traffic in
oniro-wg.

We will also have a general discussion mailing list about specifications for
the same reasons.

<snip>

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation