[oniro-wg] MoM Re: Oniro Supporter organizations meeting 2022wk02 Agenda

Hello,

On Thursday, January 13, 2022 2:17:43 PM CET Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the agenda for tomorrow's Supporter organizations representatives meeting
> has been created. Feel free to add your points directly through MRs or send
> them to this list, answering this mail, and I will add them.

Please find the Minutes of the meeting in the below link.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-management/-/blob/main/meetings-management-oniro/oniro-supporter-organizations-mom-2022wk02.md

> Check all the meeting schedules and how to follow the Oniro calendar.
>
> Link:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-s
> tage-oniro/-/wikis/Meetings

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation