[oniro-wg-marketing] Cancellation of the today marketing SC meeting and actions for the community

Dear all,

since there is not enough elements in the agenda we will be cancelling the meeting today. Nevertheless there are several actions ongoing to be shared with you:
  1. Message amplification:
    1. It has been already released the blog post covering the Eclipse Foundation and Open Atom Agreement by our Executive Director Mike Milinkovich. It would be fantastic if you or your organizations can promote it:
      1.  blogpost - https://eclipse-foundation.blog/2024/01/30/eclipse-and-openatom-pioneering-open-source-innovation/?utm_content=280312436&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin&hss_channel=lcp-34093 or the publication of EF in our social media -
      2. Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/eclipse-foundation_eclipse-and-openatom-pioneering-open-source-activity-7158117422179213312-u4Tp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop and
      3. X- https://x.com/EclipseFdn/status/1752351729985704008?s=20
    2. January release of Eclipse Foundation newsletter includes an article about Oniro and our approach to the future by our Marketing Chair Jarek. It would be also very good if you can promote it to increase the outreach of our message (register here if you didn't do it yet - https://www.eclipse.org/community/newsletter/).
  2. Social Media publications - As agreed in previous meetings we will be creating a gitlab space to track our social media activity. You will be tagged with the deadline to get the contributions as presented in the plan.
  3. Participation in events - We are entering in the events season so please let us know everytime you are either presenting or attending an event, this could be very helpful to approach people interested in our community.
Do not hesitate to contact either Jarek or myself in case you have any doubt or concerns about the actions or next steps.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top