[oniro-wg-marketing] Members contributions to WG marketing activities

Dear colleagues,

As you may know, this year we have set communication as a key area to further develop in our program plan, so as part of the marketing activities in Oniro it has been proposed to move on with some actions that required individual contributions from all the WG members. The objective is to promote the WG, its projects and the members. As the first step, there are two activities that requires your attention:
- Social media posting - Based on the calendar shared in the list, it is expected members to make a contribution of 4 micropost promoting your contributions and the projects in which you are currently working + 2 micropost promoting yourselfs as members of the WG. This contribution is going to be required once every 4/5 months.
- Interview and quote - This second action consists in a written interview (less than 10 questions) and a quote to be used for different materials (Website, blog and news section and other marketing assets). The first version of the questionnaire is attached or accessible through this link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/16PuKbaFFImKps30u6Hp0WCVL-bc8CxPUFhXhMGRQkcI/edit)

If you have any question or suggestion feel free to reach Jarek Oniro Marketing Chair and myself.
Finally, I cordially invite you to join our marketing Committee meetings every other Wednesday (next happening Wednesday 31st of January 16.30 GMT).

Best regards,
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge