[oniro-wg-marketing] Social Media contributions

Dear all,

First of all I hope you all have had a very positive start of the year. Following up the discussions we had last year and to support one of the pillars in our Program plan for 2024, In the Marketing and brand committee it was prepared a tentative schedule for our social media activity. As a summary:
- The objective is to create two posts for social media per week covering specific topics.
- The members of the WG will provide the content to be published
- There will be an additional post to promote members and their contributions to the WG.

Please feel free to reach us out to discuss and improve the current proposal.
image.png

As a reminder we have a dedicated Matrix Channel for marketing discussions (https://matrix.to/#/#oniro-marketing:matrix.eclipse.org), I encourage all of you to join and have it as the place where we work the details of the activities.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top